uan activation:The UAN (Universal account number) is an important number for the employee. The universal account number is introduced by the Employee Provident Fund organization to the employee. With the help of the uan, anyone can easily transfer and withdrawal the money easily and quickly. The universal account number is portable for the all companies and the uan can be used anywhere In India. The universal account number is a twelve digit number is allotted to every employee by the employee provident fund organization.
Steps For uan Activation for login
The uan gives the employee control of the ERF account and also minimize the role of the employee. The universal account number helps to transfer the fund from one account to another account. The multiple account number has the major area of the concern as the majority of the grievances of every employee are related to funds transfer from the one account number to the other account number. The employee has activated his registration to avail several facilities such as member passbook, UAN card download, updating KYC information, view transfer claim, file, listing his member ID to the UAN and others.
Uan activation for fund transfer and withdrawal
It is easier to transfer the fund from one account to another uan account was a simple process. But the universal account number will do away with needs to transfer their funds and all the employees have to furnish your universal account number and the KYC details to the new employer. Once the new employees have verified your details and the fund will transfer from the old account to the new account. Now the employees have to apply to transfer the funds in both digital form and physical form. Nowadays any request for the EPF fund transfer and withdrawal has to signed by the previous employee and then it send to the EPFO. There should be no need for the fund transfer request money laying at the previous account will be automatically getting fund transferred to the new account once the employee verifies the KYC details.
SMS alert from the EPFO
Each and every month when the employer contributes to their EPF account and the employee will receive the Sms alert from the EPFO. The message alert will be received every time of the employee bank account is debited or otherwise credited. The employee can check your balance by downloading the EPF passbook, and this facility is useful to check the details without any hassle.
Employee pension scheme
Due to the process of the fund’s transfer from one account to the other account and the member preferred to withdrawal their EPF money. The withdraw fund contributed to the employee pension schemes. It affects the pension that the employee ultimately receives after the retirement and with the universal account number the employee EPF money along with the EPS has automatically transferred the funds. The fund transferring instead of the withdraw result will increase the pension amount.
Check Related Pages – Universal Account Number Activation
Tips to activate the uan universal account number
The universal account number is allotted to the employees will be intimated to the employee through the salary slip. After knowing the universal account number, the employee should activate the UAN.
- Visit the EPFO website at www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Select the EPFO-uan service at the right corner of the page
- Download the user manual with the link
- Read the user manual and then click uan member portal
- Select the Activate your UAN and then click on the checkbox
- Enter the compulsory field for the uan activation.
- Enter the universal account number allotted to you and enter your mobile number
- Then select the state and after that select the office
- Enter the establishment ID and EPS number
- After that type the character shown in the box and then select the Get PIN button. You get your pin number on your mobile number.
- Click the check box and then enter the PIN number received on your mobile number.
- Then click on the submit button, and new page will be open
- The employee name will be displayed on the screen and check your name spelling
- Then enter the details and create the username and password.
- Enter your father name, date of birth and others
- Then click on the check box and create and enter the password
- Re-enter the password for confirmation
- Enter your email ID and click on the submit button
- The UAN registration SMS will be received on the mobile number
Once the UAN account is activated, and you log in the uan account by entering the username and password.