you can know pf balance by uan number at memebrs.uanportal.com or epfo services.in too. also, you can inquiry epf balance at employee provident fund organization epfo portal.epfindia.gov.in or epfindia.com epfo services.in and other etc.Check Pf balance in 3 Steps: the simple way to chek pf balance details by giving missed call to epfo. but this not works until your profile is complete at uan portal.
Check Epf balance by PF Number Or Member id
- Log on to epfindia.gov.in check for employee services then select and epf balance.
- Or you can search on google as epf balance then click on epfindia.gov.in
- You can also directly visit from this uan login portal from this link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php.
Step 2 pf account balance checking online
- Enter your PF Account number which included in your salary slip if you doesn’t know it. if you know already pf number. then enter it on epfo balance portal.
- Select state and then Regional pf office after that you have to enter the company code or establishment number if you don’t know establishment number. then you can search at the epfo services portal.
- extension code: if you don’t have have any branch leave this blank. I don’t know where it available in establishment code or on the epfo balance portal.
- finally, enter Your PF number it contains the maximum of 7 digits.
- So your pf number contains 22 Alphanumeric characters and this also called as Your Member ID.
- Pf member id required for UAN registration, epf balance checking, filling epfo withdrawal forms.
- If you have two pf accounts you have check balance on both pf accounts separately.
enter your pf number, Mobile number, and the captcha code. you will get Pf balance details by SMS to your phone.
this can happen in a couple of minutes. you may not pf balance details in case of your Aadhaar card, Pan Number may not confirm by the employer.
How to Check Pf balance at uan Member portal?
Vitis the uan member portal, log in to uan by entering the UAN Number and password. if you are not already registered uan, then check out the article on UAn status registration activation on our main website.
After a successful uan login, then navigate download click UAN passbook it contains details of your pf balance along with last contribution interest credit and total epf balance.
download UAN Passbook @ uan portal
downloading uan passbook same as checking epf statement on epfo members portal.
with epfo login portal, you can view/download /check pf balance only monthly once. but uan member portal you can check many times as you want.
you can also pf balance demo
Epf balance statement epfo members portal
checking pf balance epf India. gov.in same as at epfo india.com but if you want to download the epf statement you can view download from members download on epfo login portal. not from UAn Member portal.
pf balance on Mobile 3 ways:
check pf balance on mobile by the epfo mobile app.
you can see pf account statement on mobile browser like a chrome.
EPF Balance details without the Internet:
you can check epf balance by SMS and Missed call service. for this you have to activate uan number,
sometimes epfo members may get the pf balance details due to external application down. I guess epfo server uptime is 50%.
Check PF Balance with UAN Number
if you want to check your pf balance with uan number. unlike epfo login portal epf balance by without login maybe not available.
many ways check pf balance by UAN Number: On mobile, On Mobile App, By epfo call services, Epf balance by SMS.
Why members prefer UAN Number instead of PF account number?
Simple UAN Number is 12 Digits and Its numbers but PF Number contains all the info about State, regional pf office, company code and branches finally, pf number. it not easy read remember. so UAN Number just like a phone number but 2 digits extras. so we can easily track epf balance with UAN Number.
Like official epfo facebook page.
EPF balance enquiry through online
Only between accepted salary ranges employees are eligible for pf scheme. they also can track the epf balance online. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is specially designed for the employees who work under government and another private sector. It is legislative under the control of employment and Ministry of Labour, Government of the India. Then EPFO is considering as one of the biggest security organization in the major part of the world due to its enormous volume of the primary transaction. EPFO has announced three types of the scheme namely
- Provident Fund Scheme, 1952
- Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995
- Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976
If the people are who got salaried and who cover the EPF, so they need to be aware of their PF amount, which dedicated by the every month, so they have to register with online to the EPFO website. Hence, it will be more comfortable to collect the information of the employee PF in a few second through the SMS and other online official website with no risk on it.
Here is some of the reason to check out the available epf balance on the PF account such as
- It helps to gather all information that how much the employee had to save still knows.
- You can be willing to have a loan out of the current PF balance such the house loan, marriage loan, personal loan and much more.
- If you quit your government job or else own job, you just collect the PG money to meet all your finical need.
Related Pages – uan Status
Check the EPF balance via online:
The employee who have under the various scheme of PF, and then they can check out their status in a subtle manner. With the support of the online portal, the employee can check out all details about the EPFO, which brings the additional comfort for the client. In the month of August 2011, the EPF balance can able to check via online, and it brings out the great supportive for the PF employee and even it can support to cut down the major time of the client. Additional it has other option in the online, which include checking and viewing both in and out transfer and major settlement, so it brings out the additional comfort to the employees.
Now the pf account holder can able to check out epf balance on more than 120 offices via online, so it has great welcome among the people on the subtle manner. Therefore, you need to find out the official web page and link to check out the status of PF. Now the employee can search out for their major establishment fewer than three different methods such old office code, Pin Code and under office code. Therefore, it takes very less time to collect the status and other balance detail at any time without wasting time.
Here are some of the steps to follows to check out the status and other balance via online.
Obtain a PF number for epf balance:
This number is in the form of the alphanumerical, and the first two numbers are representing the regional office, so the employee requested to choose the DL according to the regional office code. Before that it is necessary to check out the EPFO is revised by the last years. Then you need to find that employee show the old code in the current pay slips.
Choose EPFO office code:
Now you can just select the EPFO official website, and then you need to go for choosing the state and respective office code. In case if you are not exactly, knowing that EPFO code, members have to click on establishment search the same page, there you can find out the table with all details which help find out code along with the pin and code.
Choose EPF balance details:
The EPFO has different schemes, so they have to pick the right PF details
- You need to find out your Establishment code which is in 7 digit
- Then find out extension code if any found and choose the PF account number.
Then you have to provide respective employee name according to the salary slip and fill another tab for the acting mobile number. On complete entering all details, then simply hit agree on button submit the information. Then you can receive SMS from the EPFO in very short minutes the respective mobile, and you can collect all details such as the account number, balance amount along with the clear details in the SMS. Therefore, you can visit the official website and get all sort of details about the balance and other information about the EPF via sums and online website.
Check Out EPF Status Via Online Portal Of The EPFO And Through SMS.
How to check epf balance without login?
Before the uan portal exists, all epf members either login to epf portal to download pf passbook. but this involves registration maybe nobody interested in registering on the epfo portal for checking epf balance.
most of 90% of epfo members are interested in checking epf balance by pf number on epf India gov portal.
Here are the few methods to check pf balance without uan login or epfo portal registration.
by sending an SMS, giving missed call and check epf balance with the member id epfo portal.
also, epf employees can enable SMS alerts on uan portal.
- 1 Check Epf balance by PF Number Or Member id
- 2 Step 2 pf account balance checking online
- 3 How to Check Pf balance at uan Member portal?
- 4 pf balance on Mobile 3 ways:
- 5 EPF Balance details without the Internet:
- 6 Check PF Balance with UAN Number
- 7 EPF balance enquiry through online